Want to stay ahead of the curve on what’s hot in mobile game marketing? In countdown fashion, these are my top 10 mobile game marketing trends for 2016. The mobile games market is increasingly saturated, marketplace visibility continues to drop, user acquisition cost continues to rise, and we’re still seeing a bit of an exodus in pursuit […]
Over 750 mobile games are released every day.
Do you need help keeping your mobile games from getting buried in app stores?
You've come to the right place to learn how to attract players, instead of chase them.
I send new and exclusive mobile game marketing content to developers through my monthly newsletter. Here's some of my popular content, or scroll down for the latest...
- Reduce Your User Acquisition Cost - A free, 5 lesson email course that helps mobile game developers reduce user acquisition cost. Ready? Reader Favorite
- 3 Game Marketing Strategies To Earn More Players
- 7 Deadly Sins of Using Twitter to Sell More Games
- Proof That Email Marketing Can Increase Game Sales
- The Official Game Website Design Strategy That Works Reader Favorite
- Quick Guide: Mobile Video Game Trailer Essentials
- A Visually Stunning Microsite For Mortal Kombat X
For more, browse my full archive of articles that cover advertising, analytics, design and more — written exclusively for mobile game developers.
Are you making virtual reality games? This guide will give you insight on how to approach marketing VR games with the goal of leading their resurgence. But beware. What I’m saying isn’t for those who simply want to try VR. It’s exclusively for serious developers and publishers of virtual reality games. I’m only talking to […]
Is your user acquisition cost too high? These are 5 mobile game marketing strategies to reduce UA cost, attract players and grow revenue organically. In the mobile game industry, paid advertising techniques on mobile devices, such as mobile ad networks, are what’s typically known as user acquisition or UA. It’s the standard way to monetize […]